*You must have a Java-enabled browser
to colour online with the Kidz page java colouring book. You
will have to wait approximately one minute for the applet
to load when using a 56K modem, but it is well worth it ;o)
1) Please select a colouring picture.
2) Choose your colours from either the
top or bottom of the colouring page
3) You can select either 'Trace' or 'Color'
from the menu. Trace will just trace the black lines on the
page, and 'Color' will let you fill in the picture with the
colours you select.
4) You can adjust your crayon size at
the bottom of the colouring page by sliding the size bar either
left or right (for smaller or larger).
5) Choose different pictures by clicking
on the menu bar at the top of the page that says "Welcome"
when you first enter the online colouring section.
6) HAVE LOADS OF FUN!
click here to go back to
the top of this page